- Klarna - Pay Later
- Klarna - Pay in 3
- Contact Us
- Ordering / Delivery / Promotions
- Refunds / Returns
Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse our websites and allow us to improve and tailor the websites for you. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the websites. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our websites to improve website functionality and to ensure we can process and fulfil your orders.
If you wish to remove cookies placed on your device by our websites or stop our websites placing further cookies on your device you can do this at any time, learn how to do this below, in the Manging cookies section.
By visiting our website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies or using our app you are consenting to the use of non-essential cookies and acknowledging our use of essential cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional, tailored shopping experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Where cookie technology is not available, an anonymous identifier may be used. An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters used for the same purposes as a cookie.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket. Cookies allow websites like ours to deliver you a personalised shopping experience.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
Managing cookies: Enabling and Disabling
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket or buy them. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Google Analytics Opt Out
We use the following types of cookie:
- - Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites or make purchases. We do not require your consent to place these cookies. Nevertheless, you may be able to block these cookies yourself on your device/ browser, but restricting these cookies is likely to mean that our websites will not work as you would expect and certain functionality may be inoperable.
- - Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- - Performance Cookies These cookies allow us to improve the functionality and experience of our site, these include third party cookies which collect information to help better tailor our advertising to your interests, preferences and past activity
- - Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information will be used by us and third parties to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose but only if you consent to such sharing.
- - Social Website/Re-marketing Cookies. So you can easily "Like" or share our content, we have included sharing buttons on our websites for certain social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are set by the third party social media sites to which they relate, including:
- - Facebook;
- - YouTube;
- - Pinterest;
- - Instagram;
- - Periscope; and
|Essential Cookies||12 months||These cookies are required for the operation and smooth running of our site, they enable us to ensure you have no issues navigating or completing an order. For example, we use New Relic to capture page load times as well as request response time to ensure that we are delivering a high quality of service.|
|Functional Cookies||12 months||These cookies help us to tailor your experience on our site, this may be based around previous sessions activity, this may include recommended products, delivery methods, sizes, landing pages.|
|Performance Cookies||12 months||These cookies let us know where you have visited our site from, for example Google, Bing or an affiliate site.We use these cookies for internal insights which allow us to see where our customers coming from to visit our sites.We use these cookies to determine if you arrived at our site by clicking on an advertising link, and allows us to reward some external websites for directing visitors to us.We use these cookies to help us reach you with relevant paid advertising via Google and Bing based on previous activity on our site.We use the information collected by these cookies to help us determine where our ads will be most effective online.|
|Targeting Cookies||12 months||These cookies allow us to serve you personalised ads via third party networks for example our partner Criteo creates personalised advertisements through “Criteo Dynamic Retargeting” and “Criteo Sponsored Products".Google Display network helps us to serve personalised ads based upon previous visits to our websites.|
|Social website/ remarketing Cookies||12 months||These cookies allow us to serve personalised ads via social platforms including Facebook and Instagram.The ads we serve are based upon your previous site activity, past transactions, products viewed.||
For a full list of all cookie please refer to the below list.
|Google AdWords Remarketing||Targeting|
|Google AdWords Conversion||Performance|
|Google Trusted Stores||Performance|
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
Changes to this cookies policy and more information
Any changes to this cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will take all measures necessary to communicate any changes to this cookies policy to you. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this cookies policy. We will also bring your attention to such changes by updating our cookie banner/ pop-up.
This policy was last reviewed and updated: May 2018