Rains 15040 Boxy Puffer Parka Slate
Boxy Puffer Parka is an insulated winter coat cut from a breathable yet waterproof PU coated fabric. The design delivers wider quilt chambers with additional chest pockets. Boxy Puffer Parka is built on Rains signature stitch-free woven chambers. The featherless technology creates a cleaner look and winter-ready warmth.
This waterproof puffer coat arrives in a boxier silhouette and features ultrasonically double-welded seams, spacious fleece-lined side and chest pockets, concealed storm cuffs and internal chest pocket. The silhouette is finished with an insulated fleece-lined stand-up collar and padded hood.
- 100% Polyester with Polyurethane Coating. Lining 100% Nylon. Padding 100% Polyester
- Comfort: waterproof, windproof, breathable, signature chambers
- Filling: Thermore Ecodown
- Water column pressure: 4000mm
- Breathability: 2000 g/m2
- Casual unisex fit
- Protects against windchill
- Coated zip closure
- Placket with snap fastenings
- Insulated hood
- Fleece-lined side and chest pockets
- Fleece-lined stand-up collar
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Ultrasonically double-welded seams
- Durable rubber hardware
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.