Maharishi Crouching Tiger Tonal EMB Snopant Olive
Loose fit Original Snopants with a tonal Year of the Tiger embroidery, cut from lightweight cotton poplin, feature a drawstring waist and Maharishi nametape. 1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.
- Tonal Tiger Embroidery
- Maharishi Embroidered Nametape
- Celebrating Lunar Year of the Tiger Dont Hunt the White Tiger
- Hand-machined embroidery
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Buttoned rear pocket closure
- Snobutton system allows trouser to be worn 3/4 length or as shorts
- Cotton Poplin, 100% Cotton
Clothes - Men
|CHEST||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"||45 to 47"||48 to 50"|
|WAIST||30 to 32"||33 to 35"||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"|
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.