Maharishi Samurance Snopants Black
AW21 Art of War · Samuranche combines indigenous American & Japanese patterns and contains the Broken Arrow, symbol of peace. The Samuranche pattern combines elements of the traditional Japanese tortoise shell used in the battle dress of 17th Century Samurai with the broken arrow peace symbol and pattern used by the Comanche, known as the Lords of the Plains, and later respected for their contributions to WWI, WWII and Vietnam U.S. war efforts.
- Cotton Poplin · 100% Cotton
- Secure Zip Pocket
- Straight fit Original Snopants
- Featuring a geometric hand-machined leg embroidery
- Hand-machined embroidery
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Rear pocket with press snap closure
- Adjustable patented Temple Ball cord waist and Hem
- Preformed leg pattern for knee articulation
- Converts to shorts or 3/4 length with Snobutton system
- Maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab
1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.