Gramicci Pants Mocha
The original pants that started the "Freedom of Movement" was created in the 1980's from Gramicci's innovative line of pants, delivering all the features climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a zip fly opening in the front, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today.
- 100% Cotton
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly
- Two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Loose relaxed fit and low rise
- Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.