Berghaus Tempest '89 Jacket Grey
The iconic jacket that redefined robust. A resident of the rave scene re-imagined for today with a big, boxy fit – cinch it in if you want – and punchy palette that’s definitely not shy. Same stay-dry creds, same standout style as in its heyday but with a 21st century colour kick. Berghaus stormwear at its very best.
- 100% Polyester with Polyurethane Membrane
- 3-layer Hydroshell waterproofing with taped stitch-bound seams for full-on storm protection
- Front zip with storm flap and hook-and-loop fastening… Nothing’s getting through
- Adjustable storm cuff with hook-and-loop fastening
- Two large phone-friendly front pockets with protective flaps
- Hood with drawcord and contrast wired peak
- Original branding on chest and sleeve
- Fold-away hood with drawcord and popped peak
A note about sizing: The Dean Street collection is unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. If you asked our advice, we’d recommend men choose their regular Berghaus size; women may want to order a size smaller, but how you wear it is your call.
Clothes - Men
|CHEST||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"||45 to 47"||48 to 50"|
|WAIST||30 to 32"||33 to 35"||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"|
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.