Maharishi 6308 Liberty Dragon Snopant Black
Dio Serpente Embroidery
Inspired by Naval Liberty cuffs from WWII, the Liberty Dragon once used to secretly decorate Naval uniforms, where customisation & embellishment was banned, is now a stand-out central embroidery artwork.
maharishi interprets the dragon as representing man’s spiritual quest for wisdom. A mythological creature, the dragon takes the form of a snake or serpent with wings. The snake, with its entire body bound to the Earth, is most symbolic of man on Earth. Once that serpent is given wings, it comes to represent man in flight on his spiritual quest.
- 65% Cotton, 32% Lyocell, 3% Elastane
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Two rear pockets with press snap closures
- Concealed zip side pocket with TPU puller
- Swiss made Riri zip fly
- Adjustable waist and hem with integrated Snocord system
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Ankle stash pocket
- Converts into 3/4 length or shorts via Snobutton system
- maharishi camo / reflective side seam label
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.