Barbour International X Saturdays NYC Wax Winter Jacket Sage
The collection includes the reworking of the iconic Barbour International A7 jacket, known as the biker jacket of choice for motorcyclists through the 1950s, 60s and 70s. The collaboration has retained the robust functionality of the jacket and combined with the design sensibilities of Saturdays NYC, with cord overlays on the pockets, a removable teddy fleece lining for added warmth, and a weather-resistant wax finish. An iconic style for motorcycling enthusiasts, this is a contemporary jacket designed for outdoor pursuits on and off a motorbike.
- Outer 100% Waxed Cotton. Inner & Trim 100% Cotton. Liner 855 Acrylic, 15% Polyester
- Traditional diagonal top pocket which was originally made for easy access to maps when on your motorbike
- Cord overlays on the two lower studded welt pockets
- Funnel collar with buckle-fastening throat strap
- Waist belt with detachable rear pocket on the lower back
- Removable teddy fleece lining for added warmth
- Weather resistant wax finish
- Co-branded logo label to lower left pocket
Clothes - Men
|CHEST||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"||45 to 47"||48 to 50"|
|WAIST||30 to 32"||33 to 35"||36 to 38"||39 to 41"||42 to 44"|
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.