adidas Ultraboost 20 Black
Join the effort to end plastic waste. These adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes are part of adidas' commitment to use only recycled polyester by 2024. They have a stretchy upper knit with Parley Ocean Plastic yarn that's made from upcycled plastic waste collected from ocean shores. Stitched-in areas of reinforcement give you a locked-in feel.
- High-performance running shoes
- Prime knit upper for foot hugging technology, a supportive fit that enhances movement
- Midsole contains 20% more Boost for an amplified Boost feeling
- Tailored Fibre Placement provides stitched-in reinforcement where it's needed
- Snug, sock-like fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
- An iridescent midsole
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
- Made from upcycled plastic trash collected from remote islands, beaches and coastlines.
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.