Karhu Synchron Classic Night Navy
In 1916, Karhu produced skis, which were some of the first items manufactured in a small workshop located in downtown Helsinki. There, locally sourced birch was transformed into winter forms of transport. Because the skis were of such high quality, the Finnish army and world champions like, Harri Kirvesniemi, chose to wear Karhu on their feet. In welcoming the coming winter snowfall, Karhu launches the Cross-Country Ski Pack 2.
- Pigskin suede, water repellent nylon and breathable mesh uppers
- Colour palette is inspired by the bright pops featured in the cross-country ski designs of the 90s and 00s
- 3 M detailing; Fulcrum technology
- Eva midsole; Gum rubbed outsole
- Logo branding to tongue and sidewall
- Synchron lacing system
- Striped laces
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.