With Aya meaning 'run swiftly', the trainer came about in 1994 as one of the brand’s proprietary running options. Now the 90's sneaker is making a come back, with the retro silhouette being given a modern edge.
- Lightweight lowtop silhouette
- A mesh and leather paneled construction to the upper
- Purple underlays are pitted against bright orange details
- The Saucony stripe on the side panel
- White overlays on the toecap and back heel
- Speckled details on the midsole give a paint-splattered effect
- Colorblocked outsole
- Specialised lacing system
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.