Alpha Industries Apollo 15 Hoody
Apollo 15 was the first of the Apollo "J" missions capable of a longer stay time on the moon and greater surface mobility. On the official emblem of this mission, which is also sewed on the Apollo 15 Hoody are the three names of the astronauts who landed on the moon under Apollo 15 back then.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Contrasting lined hood with drawstring
- Patch on the chest and sleeve, Backprint
- Pencil Pocket with RBF Tag
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Kangaroo pouch
- Navy colourway with white details
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.