adidas Broomfield Trainer Beige
- St Pale Nude / Simple Brown / Gum5 colourway
- A retro slim low top trainer taking inspiration from the vintage AS700, with a T-toe design and gum outer sole straight from the terraces
- Rich neutral suede upper, with contrast leather iconic tri stripe detailing, a colour pallette influenced by 'English Breakfast tea'
- The shoe pays tribute to Mark Allison with the shoe being named the ‘Broomfield’, the ground at which Mark’s beloved Airdrieonians originally played
- adidas branding to sole, tongue and insole; Broomfield embossing to side panel
- Soft sude upper, gum cup sole; a very light weight trainer
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.