In 1979 Adidas reworked one of their original styles to create the Jeans MKII, a trainer which has stood the test of time and gone on to become one of the brands most iconic silhouettes. The latest release from the sportswear giant stays true to the original design while introducing a number of features to give the latest release a more premium and modern finish. With an upper crafted from a soft brown leather. the MKII features T detailing to the toe box and the signature serrated three stripe design. The look is completed with adidas branding throughout, a branded sole unit and a golden Jeans logo to the side panel.
- Leather construction
- Brown colourway
- Based on the original 1979 design
- Jeans logo in gold lettering to side panel
- Adidas branding throughout
- T panel on toebox
- Three stripes to sidepanel
Footwear - Men
Delivery / Returns
All our UK deliveries are sent via Parcelforce and take 1-3 working days to arrive if sent at the standard rate
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items with no sign of use, wear or damage in their original condition and packaging, with the returns form fully filled in.
- was £65.00 now £30.00 save 54%
- was £89.00 now £55.00 save 38%
- was £75.00 now £49.00 save 35%
- was £89.00 now £27.00 save 70%