Pants, Cargos, Trousers, Pantaloni, Slacks are all alternatives to Denim Jeans. And we have stacks of them. All different brands, fits, colours and styles. We guarantee you there is at least one denim alternative for you on this Blog.
Straight out the chopper and landing on our doorstep are these Maharishi Night Camo Cargo Pants. Known for their speciality tailoring in armywear, these trousers do not disappoint. In fact, these are probably the best damn trousers we have ever stocked. Period.
- DPM: Experimental Tigerstripe
- Vintage stonewashed
- Adjustable drawcord waist and Snocord hems
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Loose fitting upper with a slight taper down the bottom. Lots of room for rolling around in the grass.
These bad boys also coming in the awesome jungle camo: 32062 MAHARISHI 4054 CAMOUFLAGE CARGO TRACKPANTS Jungle - £239
32058 BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB A/O PRINT CARGO PANT BEIGE - £245
Now these are mint. A camo that is a tonal digital print of a flower? Really? Yes, and it looks awesome. These are a classic cargo fit meaning they are loose-ish but super comfy with pockets and more pockets for you to put your things in e.g. a sandwich or gherkin (as long as it’s contained). Here are some essential bullet points:
- 100% Cotton
- Regular fit
- All over print
- Elasticated waistband
- Side entry pockets & combat flap pockets
- Rubberised logo branding
- Cuffed hems
Now, we appreciate that not everyone has the bunts for the previous pants but these budget pants are great value for the money. Lightweight, nice navy colour, zip pockets, breathable and a classic 90s vibe about them. They can come off as quick as they go on.
- 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Special stretch fabric offers greater movement when the going gets tough and the tough gets going.
- A snug fit makes your day way easier thanks to elasticated waist and drawcord
- Tuck away little must-haves in two hand pockets
Fancy double bubble? These fellas are cargo pants AND shorts. You just need to zip the legs right off and you're in shorts-land. At £79 these are fantastic, very practical and potentially life saving. If you are attacked by a rabid dog and it manages to grab you at the bottom of the leg, you can unzip that trouser leg and escape to safety. You will lose a trouser leg but you will save your leg and yourself from danger. They also come in three great colours. Black, Dark Green and a creamy beige (limited stock).
- 96% Polyamide 4% Elastane, Trim- 100% Polyester
- Regular fit
- Fly zip and button
- Adjustable belt to waist
- Cargo pockets to thighs
- Waist slip pockets
- Zip off legs
- Pattern to front belt loop and back pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Adjustable toggles to ankles
- Colour coded zips, red and blue, to legs, to tell which detached leg goes with which leg
Gramicci are proper specialists in trousers. They manage to fuse the worlds between fashion, practicality and climbing things... and they produce the PERFECT trouser - the Loose Tapered Pant. They are cropped to the perfect length to show off those mankles. They have a fabric extension in the crotch which means you can climb lamp posts and trees with ease. They even make cycling to work super easy as there is a lot of room for movement despite them looking sleek and tailored. We have these in the classic chino colour as well as Black, Green and Grey. Absolute perfection in a pant.
- 100% Cotton
- Loose fit pants with tapered leg
- Roomy below waist, tapered from knee to hem
- Deep and spacious front-seam pockets
- Cropped hem falls above shoe-line
- Elastic waistband with integrated belt and two back pockets
SHOP THE FULL COLLECTION OF TROUSERS HERE >>>
USE THE CODE HELLO15 FOR 15% OFF YOUR ORDER!
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY UK MAINLAND DELIVERY AVAILABLE.
CLICK & COLLECT NOW AVAILABLE IN STORE!