Jobs at Xile
Web Marketing and Content Manager
Xile Clothing, one of Scotland’s leading menswear retailers is hiring for an Online Content and Marketing manager to work in their Central Edinburgh Head Office. As a key member of the company we are looking for someone who can effectively promote the Xile culture throughout our Online and Instore offerings and bring their own style to the role.
Working with multiple departments, key stakeholders and external service providers the candidate will help to drive the growth and visibility of the Xile brand through engaging content, effective PPC marketing and innovative In-store campaigns. You will oversee marketing campaigns from planning to completion alongside being involved in all aspects of the Xile Online experience.
- Responsible for planning all Online and In-store marketing activities and ensuring these are inline with company targets. Working with internal and external departments to ensure this vision is effectively communicated and implemented across all retail platforms.
- Leading weekly meetings with the Xile webteam, Senior Management and key members of the business. Producing weekly reports using analytics programmes including Google Analytics, FBM, Hotjar and Trustpilot.
- Planning, creating and running all paid online marketing and PPC campaigns across a range of platforms including Google Shopping, Facebook Business Manager and Criteo.
- Responsible for the development of the website and working with external service providers to ensure the most up to date features and a customer friendly shopping experience.
- Creation of engaging content across the website which adheres to SEO best practice. This will include the creation of blog content, product descriptions, web landing pages and metadata.
- Responsible for running all social accounts and finding engaging content suitable for the Xile customer base. Looking to grow and develop the social following through competitions, engagement and content.
- Responsible for customer service features including Trustpilot, Zopim Livechat and emails.
- Running web tests to ensure all new features are running as expected and provide the best experience for all Xile customers.
- Regular competitor analysis and reporting findings back to senior management to drive updates for the Online and In-Store shopping experience.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Experience working with all features involved in running an E-Commerce operation including: Experience with Google Shopping & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Budgeting and web development.
- Previous experience creating engaging content for Online and an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to report against metrics and KPI’s and draw relevant information and action plans to address any issues.
- Previous marketing experience, preferably in a fashion based environment.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for the brands carried by Xile and the wider menswear market.
- A team player with a real passion for all things digital.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount which can be used across a range of JD Sports companies.
- 28 Days Holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Company Pension scheme
- A friendly & hands-on working environment where you can be the central point for implementing your own ideas and thoughts.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
To apply for the above advertised position please email a short cover letter and a copy of your CV to our Website Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Marketing & Content Vacancy
Seasonal Sales Assistants
Xile is currently hiring for seasonal sales assistants across our three stores. Please contact our stores directly with CV's to apply for these positions.