Jobs at Xile
Xile Livingston: Sales Assistant
One of Scotland’s largest Menswear retailers is looking for a Sales Assistant to join our store in the heart of Livingston’s Centre. Having been at the forefront of branded menswear in Scotland since 1984 Xile has a loyal customer base and is looking for the right person to bring their all to this small team.
Having been open since 2013 the Xile Livingston store is an established menswear store and having joined the JD Group in 2016 is looking forward to continued growth. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and progress with the store and have a genuine influence throughout all aspects of daily operations.
We are currently looking for both full time and part time staff and all applicants must be available to work weekends
- Assisting customers and driving sales through strong product knowledge and understanding of the Xile brand.
- Developing and nurturing customer relationships. Customer Service is key to the Xile Experience and the ability to create repeat purchase relationships through friendly and natural customer service.
- Cash handling and ensuring sales are processed efficiently in line with company standards.
- Supporting the Store Manager to ensure that visual merchandising and stock control standards are maintained to the highest level.
- Working with the wider JD Group to ensure all operational standard and regulations are met and standards maintained throughout all back of house operations.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with genuine enthusiasm and a desire to provide excellent customer service. Previous experience within menswear fashion would be an advantage but is not essential. We are looking for someone who fits the Xile Culture and is keen to grow and develop themselves as part of a thriving menswear store.
What We Offer
In Store discount is available to all staff members and alongside a competitive wage. there is discount available throughout the JD Sports Group. If you think you could thrive in a contemporary menswear environment where the customer experience is key we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position please send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com. Applications are welcomed until 24th February 2018 at which point successful applicants will be contacted for the next stage of Interviews.